VET Student Loans
VET Student Loans
Scripture Union Queensland (RTO 30548) is an approved course provider for VET Student Loans for the Diploma of Youth Work CHC50413 from 1st July 2017.
Students must meet certain eligibility requirements, in addition to those outlined in the Prospectus, to be able to access VET Student Loans. VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements. A VET Student Loan gives rise to a HELP debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid.
The tuition fee for the Diploma of Youth Work CHC50413 is $9780.
Individuals interested in enrolling in this qualification and applying for a VET Student Loan MUST read:
- the Census Dates information (below)
- the Prospectus
- the VET Student Loans Information for 2017 booklet
- the VET Student Loans Information for Diploma of Youth Work CHC50413
(Scripture Union Queensland)
- the Policies & Documents
- the VET Student Loans Statement of Tuition Assurance
Census Dates – Diploma of Youth Work CHC50413
A census day is the date by which a student may cancel their enrolment without incurring tuition fees for the course or a part of the course.
The Diploma of Youth Work is delivered across 3 semesters over an 18 month period. Each fee period for the course aligns with the delivery times for the semester of coursework. Census dates are set in each semester/fee period as per the following dates relevant to the July 2017 Intake:
Semester 2, 2017: 18 August 2017
Semester 1, 2018: 16 March 2018
Semester 2, 2018: 17 August 2018
Processes & Procedures – VET Student Loans
Scripture Union Queensland has in place the relevant processes and procedures in accordance with the VET Student Loans Rules. For ease of reading for students these have been provided in the VET Student Loans Information for Diploma of Youth Work CHC50413 (Scripture Union Queensland), including:
- Study Entry Requirements & Course Enrolment
- VET Student Loans Information Requirements
- Tuition Fees, Census Dates & Administrative Charges
- Loan Amount
- VET Student Loans Application Process
- Withdrawal from Courses
- Cancellation of Enrolment
- Re-crediting FEE-HELP balances
- Tuition Assurance
- Dealing with Complaints & Students Seeking Review
- Handling Information